Etiquette Dinner | Grand Rapids Lettinga Campus
Thursday, November 12th, 2015
5:00 p.m. - 8 p.m.
6191 Kraft Ave. SE, Grand Rapids, 49512
Sneden Halls 1-2-3
Whether your relationship with Career Services is to seek career support or to find qualified employees, we can help you meet your goals.
Seeking qualified candidates or professional development? We offer
- Internship program
- IPEX-- Institute for Professional Excellence
- Panther Jobs! Employer job board will help you meet your recuriting needs. Here you can post jobs and
view resume books
- Networking events
- Recruiting assistance and on-campus interviewing services
Looking for ways to support student professional development? We invite you to join us as:
- A guest speaker at a career event
- An alumni mentor
- A host for students interested in job shadowing
- An internship employer
- A mock Interviewer
- An on-campus recruiter
- A member of our regional Employer Advisory Boards
Interested in career support? We provide assistance with:
Re-Assessment (Interest and Personality) for career shifts
Employer mentors and speakers
Job search information and assistance is available to all alumni at: Panther Jobs! student and alumni job board.
Networking and professional organizations
On-campus recruiting and other events
Professional dress tips and personal brand development
Professional letter writing assistance
Resumes and professional self-marketing
For more information about Alumni Relations click here.
Contact Career Services for additional Information.