Click on the links below to explore the different areas in our residence hall!
South Residence Hall
- Traditional-style [PDF] living on four floors
- Quad suites [PDF] (four bedrooms) and single rooms available
- Mini-fridge and microwave provided
- Front Desk [PDF] located in South Hall
- Meal plans are required for the entire academic year for all students living in the residence halls. Students who are new to living on campus at Davenport will be on the Unlimited meal plan if placed in South Hall. Returners to Davenport housing will be registered for the 100 Block if placed in Cook/Meijer. The 14 meals/week plan may be available to returning students who request it through the Office of Housing & Residence Life.
360° Room Views of South Hall
Cook & Meijer Halls
- Apartment-style [PDF] living with four floors (Cook Hall) and five floors (Meijer Hall)
- Suites [PDF] are available as one-bedroom Singles (Cook only), two-bedroom Doubles and four-bedroom Quad suites
- Each suite has a fully furnished kitchen including a dishwasher
- Each resident is assigned their own individual bedroom [PDF]
- Front desk [PDF] located in Cook Hall
- Meal plans are required for the entire academic year for all students living in the residence halls. The default meal plan for Cook and Meijer residents is the 120 meal block each semester. Residents are permitted to upgrade to a weekly meal plan if they choose. See Meal Plans tab to peition for this or to get more details.
360° Room Views of Cook & Meijer Halls
Panther Woods Apartments
- Off-site Apartments: Doubles, Triples & Quads (Building 1) and Triples (Building 2 & 3)
- 4 Doubles, 4 Quads, and 37 Triples
- Each apartment has a fully furnished kitchen including a dishwasher
- Each resident is assigned their own individual bedroom
- Meal Plans are not required for Panther Woods. Students may choose from a 50-Meal Block, 100- Meal Block, or the Unlimited Meal Block if they want an on-campus meal plan.
Panther Woods Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How many units are there? How many bedrooms in each units?
A: Building 1 has 12 units
1 Housing Coordinator apartment, 3 Double (2) bedroom apartments, 4 Triple (3) bedroom apartments, 4 Quads (4) bedroom apartments
Building 2 has 15 units
15 Triple (3) bedroom apartments
Building 3 has 18 units
18 Triple (3) bedroom apartments
Q: What furniture will come in my Panther Woods apartment?
A: Each bedroom will be furnished with a bed, dresser, desk and chair, and a closet. Building 1 units have twin sized beds and Building 2 and 3 have full sized beds.
The shared living spaces will be furnished with a couch, chair, and ottoman. The kitchen is fully finished and includes a dishwasher.
Each unit will have a washer and dryer within the apartment that is free to use.
Q: Will cable still be included and available?
A: The cable package is included, will be the same as that in Cook, Meijer, and South.
Q: Will we use keycards in Panther Woods, or hard keys?
A: Students will have a housing keycard to enter the building that they live in. They will also have individual hard keys to enter their specific unit.
Q: What is my mailing address at Panther Woods?
A: 5989 68th St. Caledonia, MI 49316
Q: Will I still need a parking pass for Panther Woods?
A: Yes, students will register for a parking pass just as they have done on-campus in the past. Security will manage these passes and registration will begin at the beginning of the school year.