Human Resources Welcomes You
Davenport University is a private, non-profit institution focused on offering a practical curriculum and the latest degree programs in business, technology and health professions. DU is a member of the Higher Education Recruitment Consortium (HERC).
Mission: Contribute to Davenport University's reputation as a quality institution of higher education, and an employer of choice, through providing best in class strategic human resource leadership and outcomes.
Vision: Position the Human Resources Department as visionary and strategically -driven catalyst that effectively supports the mission of Davenport University through the proven ability to:
- Pursue quality in the continuous development and implementation of "best in class" human resource practices. to the extent that we become a world class leader in the area of HR.
- Provide high value partnerships through strategic/tactical collaboration and consultancy, creating and recommending comprehensive HR solutions conducive to a high performance culture.
- Design and implement HR processes and operations that are as unobtrusive and streamlined as possible, in order to maximize efficiencies and effectiveness for everyone.
- Provide exceptional experiences through pro-actively delivering value added HR services with professionalism, compassion, and purpose.
- Diligently work to assure the quality, diversity, equity, and inclusion of our workforce through recruitment, retention, and engagement of talent at the University.
- Coach and empower leaders, managers, and supervisors in managing all human resources related issues effectively to enhance the engagement of our team members, as well as our investment in human capital.
- Continually develop, communicate, and implement best practices in human resource programs, policies, and processes.
- Serve as a model of service excellence, collaboration, change management, and innovation.
- Create and sustain an intentional "culture of care" by providing an inclusive, supportive, and healthier work environment to enhance the lives of our team members and their families.
We invite you to contact us with any questions. We are here to help!
DAVENPORT UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and we support workplace diversity. The University is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and makes employment decisions without unlawful regard to religion, race, color, national origin, age, sex, height, weight, marital status, disability, or other characteristic protected by law. The University is committed to making reasonable accommodation for the disabilities of its employees and applicants for employment.