Are you worried about taking math?
Want to SAVE money?
If you have been placed into MATH 030, we have an opportunity for you!
In this special program, you work with professional instructors sensitive to math anxiety who will help you acquire the skills taught in MATH 030 which will allow you to test directly into MATH 125 in Spring/Summer 2014. There is a non- refundable $200 fee to participate. Participating in the Math Bridge can save you one semester of time and tuition by not taking MATH030
. . . all for $200!
Here’s how it works:
Start with a required one-hour class session on-campus
- Session scheduled during the week of April 28, 2014
- Begin using the on-line resource materials.
- Set-up a study plan for completing the program.
Then, work on your own schedule at any computer with Internet access
Self-paced, on-line workshop
Practice and build your math skills
- Schedule a convenient help session as needed
- Talk to your instructor at least one time
Finish by taking the MATH125 readiness assessment in person at a campus testing center
- Must be completed by May 8, 2014.
- Note: You are only allowed to take the assessment once, so be prepared.
LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE - REGISTER EARLY through the form below