Why Choose Davenport University?
There are plenty of reasons to make us part of your plans for the future. A Davenport education delivers what you want:
17 to 1
Undergrad student/instructor ratio
14 to 1
Grad student/instructor ratio
All our faculty members are:
Specifically trained & certified to instruct online.
Credentialed educators who have worked in the fields they teach!
We will equip you for the most in-demand, fastest-growing careers in business, health and technology.
We take pride in offering GREAT service for every student, throughout your Davenport experience:
Greeting you promptly, with a smile
Responding to your request in a timely manner
Exceeding your expectations
Actively listening to understand your needs
- Our programs are practical, high quality, career-oriented
- We have more than 11,000 students at 11 campuses across Michigan and online.
- We are accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- We have specialized accreditation for our Associate of Business Administration, Associate of Science, Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Science and Master of Business Administration degree programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), Olathe, Kansas.
"I graduated from the 3-year Sport Management program at Durham College, and thanks to the transfer agreement between the College and Davenport, I completed my bachelor’s degree a year later.
The Davenport admissions representatives are awesome; the teachers have great field experience. We have a global student organization with other Canadian students here, and finally the Grand Rapids campus is beautiful. I would recommend this opportunity to students who want to further their education. With my internship opportunity, and my campus job with the athletic department, I am gaining skills and experience to be a great candidate for jobs in my field for in the U.S. and Canada."-Larissa Karimwabo, BBA Sport Business Management
"I would encourage anyone that has a college diploma and thinks, returning to school after such a long period away to complete their degree is not a realistic goal, to look into the Davenport option.
It was such a rewarding experience and I would recommend it to anyone. Thanks to all the staff at Davenport and everyone who helped make this possible!"
-Allan Neal, BBA Marketing
Online | Learn at Your Convenience
- Online learning provides the same academic and social elements that you’ve experienced in classrooms, but you have more control of your schedule because you choose when to login.
- Online courses are just seven weeks long, starting six times a year, allowing you to complete your degree at a faster pace.
- Textbooks can be purchased through textbookx.com
- Our nationally recognized Blackboard learning platform is easy to navigate and gives you an online learning experience that’s rich and rewarding.