Medical Partner MBA
Welcome, Partner Medical School Students!
If you are a student of:
- St. Matthew's University, Cayman Islands
- Medical University of the Americas, West Indies
- SABA University School of Medicine, Antilles
You can take advantage of our shared relationship with special graduate program opportunities. Whether you've already earned a bachelor's degree or are still working toward it, you can get started in Davenport's MBA or BBA programs right now.
Not a medical partner school student, and interested in a Health Care MBA?
Get Started on Your Health Care MBA
- Apply online and waive the application fee by choosing "Pay Later" on the form.
- Include the name of your medical school as a previous institution.
- Print out and complete the Authorization to Release Educational Records Form (PDF)
- Scan and submit the release by email or fax to 616-554-5214 or 800-811-2658
Benefits of Medical Partner Graduate Studies
As a partner school student, you can:
- Qualify for Title IV aid (for U.S. citizens and eligible non-citizens).
- Earn your DU graduate degree completely online (including registration, books and financial aid applications).
- Waive the application fee by choosing "Pay Later" on your application.
- Receive partnership tuition rates for your entire program. (Because of the special pricing discount students are not eligible for other Davenport scholarships and/or discounts.)
- Advance your career with the competitive edge of a medical degree and an MBA.
- Apply up to 15 transferrable graduate credits (earned grade of B or higher).