Career Services offers resources and staff to support DU faculty and the programs they teach. The resources below are designed to supplement materials used in the classroom. Contact us for additional ways we can partner!
We do more than just help students with resumes. We offer assistance for your classroom and students in the following areas:
- Assessments and Career Research
- Employer Mentors and Speakers
- Job Postings
- Job Search Skills & Veteran Job Search. Check out the DU Veteran page Helpful Resources section.
- Job Shadow
- Internship Site Assistance
- Internship Seminars
- Interview Skills and Resources
- InterviewSTREAM on-line interview practice site
- Networking and Professional Organization Membership
- On-Campus Interviewing
- Professional Dress and Personal Brand Development
- Professional Letters
- Portfolio Development and Creation
- Resumes and Professional Self-Marketing
- Resume Books
- Student Participation on Regional Employer Advisory Boards
- Salary and payrange information (National, regional, local)
Career Services offers a number of resources to help students and alumni grow their employability skills within the work place including hard copy resources, presentations like this one!, and internet resources.
International Business Etiquette Websites:
Executive Planet: Select a country and learn the etiquette of making appointments, business attire, use of name or title, gift giving and more!
Cyborlink.com: Covers areas of business etiquette, manners and culture.
Forbes: Article on business international business etiquette.
Contact us to support your program or to find assistance in any area of student professional development.