The EMBA at Davenport consists of course content that builds sequentially to explore the following subjects:
Need more information?
Learn more about the EMBA!
What You'll Do:
- Develop an understanding of key strategic approaches to management challenges
- Cultivate your professional/occupational vision and mission
- Enhance your confidence and aptitude in your job performance
- Apply functional and managerial principles in a professional, peer-reviewed environment
- Collaborate with other high-potential professionals from diverse backgrounds
- Benefit from a broad collective of professional experience
What You'll Spend:
- Davenport's Executive MBA program is one of the most competitively priced in the state of Michigan
- The tuition investment is $1,460 per credit hour; 39 credit hours in the program
- Tuition includes all books, course materials, and related fees.
- You may qualify for scholarship funding up to $2,000
What it Takes: Do You…
- Have at least 5 years in a professional field
- Work at or above mid-level management in your current professional field
- Convey a strong commitment to the requirements of the program
- Demonstrate the intellectual capacity to do graduate-level course work in an accelerated format