Are you worried about taking math?
Want to SAVE money?
If you have been placed into MATH 030, we have an opportunity for you!
In this special program, you work with professional instructors sensitive to math anxiety who will help you acquire the skills taught in MATH 030 which will allow you to test directly into MATH 125 in Fall 2013. There is a non- refundable $200 fee to participate. Participating in the Math Bridge can save you one semester of time and tuition by not taking MATH030
. . . all for $200!
Here’s how it works:
Start with a required three-hour class session on-campus
- Begin using the on-line resource materials.
- Set-up a study plan for completing the program.
- See session options noted below.
Then, work on your own schedule at any computer with Internet access
Self-paced, on-line workshop
Practice and build your math skills
- Schedule a convenient help session as needed
- Talk to your instructor at least one time
- Complete 14 assignments
Finish by taking the MATH125 readiness assessment in person at a campus testing center
- Must be completed by January 4, 2014.
- Note: You are only allowed to take the assessment once, so be prepared.
Flint - December 12, 2013 - 6 pm to 9 pm
Grand Rapids Lettinga - December 18, 2013 - 9 am to 12 noon OR 3 pm to 6 pm OR 6 pm to 9 pm
Midland - December 16, 2013 - 1 pm to 4 pm
Saginaw - December 16, 2013 - 6 pm to 9 pm
Warren - December 16, 2013 - 9 am to 12 noon OR 3 pm to 6 pm OR 6 pm to 9 pm
Note: You may elect to take the Bridge Program at ANY DU campus
LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE - REGISTER EARLY through the form below