Many DU campus libraries offer Make Up Testing services for students and faculty. If a student misses a scheduled test in class, the instructor may allow the student to take or re-take the test with a proctor present. The student must make every effort to avoid missing class-time tests. The make-up testing service is not to be used casually and must be used judiciously by the instructor where the student's circumstances merit it.
- Check the DU Testing Hours at our campuses to select your time.
- Phone or e-mail us or make an online appointment:
Online Appointment Request
No fee for DU Students.
ID on day of Testing:
Candidate must bring one form of picture identification such as a passport, a state-issued driver’s license, state-issued ID card, a student ID, or an employee ID. Candidates will not be tested if they fail to present appropriate ID.
Testing Center Rules:
- Prohibited Items – Personal items (cell phones, backpacks, purses, MP3 players, etc.) are not allowed during testing. They may be left in a car or placed in an area designated by DU staff.
- GR - W.A. Lettinga Faculty: To have the testing center proctor a make-up test, please fill out the Instructor Data Sheet PDF and Make-up Test Form PDF and return them to the Library Service Desk or e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Because of space limitations, please do not leave more than 5 make-up tests at a time.
- Department Coordinators must approve make-up final tests.