MASTER OF MANAGEMENT • 33 CREDITS • MASTER MGMT
Students seeking the Masters of Management degree (MM) will develop key employee knowledge, skills, and capabilities desired by all types of organizations operating within the dynamic global environment. The focus areas of this 33 credit program include: leadership, stakeholder engagement, a culture of change, collaboration, process management and contemporary structure and design. Theory, application, and reflection are integrated throughout this program to enhance creativity, critical thinking, and decision-making capabilities.
Program Learning Outcomes
The Master of Management offers students from business and non-business backgrounds an opportunity to develop managerial competencies appropriate of all types of organizations. Graduates of the Master of Management program will demonstrate the ability to:
- Lead innovation through strategic planning, change management, and performance improvement initiatives to increase organizational reputation.
- Evaluate systems and processes to improve organization effectiveness.
- Appraise and justify ethical decision making in light of global business values, diversity and inclusion, and sustainable business practices.
- Assess and apply leadership constructs for motivating others and developing a collaborative culture.
- Identify ongoing leadership learning opportunities to develop career and personal effectiveness goals.
Foundation of Business Requirements
MGMT535 Managerial Communications will be required if the student does not demonstrate adequate writing skills as evidenced by successful completion of the Statement of Purpose.
|BUSN601||Success Strategies for Graduate Business Studies||0 cr.|
|CISP600||Information Systems Planning||3 cr.|
|FINC610||Budget and Finance Management||3 cr.|
|HRMG700||Managing Human Resources||3 cr.|
|MGMT610||Management Vision and Decision: Creative & Critical Thinking from a Strategic Perspective||3 cr.|
|MGMT732||Project Leadership in an Operations Environment||3 cr.|
|MGMT747||Sustainable Business Strategies||3 cr.|
|MGMT760||Organizational Design and Development||3 cr.|
|MGMT775||Leading Transformational Change||3 cr.|
|MGMT784||Data-Driven Design and Analysis||3 cr.|
|MKTG638||Marketing and Communicating in a Multi-Cultural Environment||3 cr.|
|MGMT795||Strategies for Contemporary Organizations||3 cr.|