The mission of the Davenport University Tutoring Centers is to provide free, individualized learning assistance to students and to strengthen their study and time management skills. Tutoring fosters independent learning in many disciplines, in a variety of formats, to help students attain continued success through their academic career.
Free tutoring for all Davenport Students
|Explore all your options in our Tutoring Library Guide > learn more...|
Walk-in Tutoring Tips
- Do bring all relevant materials to the tutoring session.
- Do attempt the assignment before the tutoring session.
- Do have questions ready to ask the tutor.
- Do not be afraid to say
"I don't understand, can you repeat that?"
- Do make certain that you understand what you need to do next at the end of the tutoring session.
- Do review the materials on your own soon after the tutoring session.
- Do not expect the tutor to do your work for you.
Login to see ALL your options!
Davenport University offers in-person walk-in tutoring at all campus locations for currently enrolled students, both in-seat and online.
- GLEIM - Learn basic accounting principles by going through modules
- MathGV - mathematical function graphing software program
- Minitab - program used in statistics classes
- more »